- Hiring Organization: Finish Line
- Post Name: Store Associate
- Industry: Shoe stores company
- Qualification: Graduation
- Salary: USD 14 to 16 USD Per Hour
- Job Experience: 2 to 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Chicago
Job Description For Mall Jobs in Chicago:
Mall Jobs in Chicago: As the public face of the company the sales associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A sales associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.
Finish Line, We exist at the intersection of ideas — Where performance meets style.
Where classic meets technology. Where street meets fashion.
We deliver the EPIC FINISH by guaranteeing that our customers have a positive, seamless, and memorable experience in any way they touch our brand.
We deliver the EPIC FINISH by providing the most desirable sneakers, latest trends, and exclusives from the best brands.
We deliver the EPIC FINISH by listening and responding to our customer at every touch point. We are endlessly focused
on delivering what’s next to meet their evolving expectations.
We don’t just provide jobs, we provide careers – places to grow. With retail locations in 47 states and Puerto Rico, plus corporate offices in Indianapolis and Boulder, there are plenty of positions that will fit exactly what you’re looking for.
Responsibility For Mall Jobs in Chicago:
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Skills For Mall Jobs in Chicago:
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website