About the Business
At Consumer D&C (part of iDEAS Global Business Line), we work with customers across consumer-focused sectors (Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Transportation & Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, Education, Public Sector and Media & Entertainment).
All of these sectors have seen significant consumer and technology driven disruption impacting their business models. We are also responsible for IP and Platforms in the Consumer domain, specifically – CPG (Promax) and Airlines (TOPS and CROAMIS).
We strive to strengthen Wipro’s position in the market by staying relevant & futuristic in a highly digital & consumer driven world. We are responsible for (a) moving up WIPRO’s value chain via high-quality, upstream domain & consulting engagements (b) scaling up industry domain practices (c) creating downstream market impact for Wipro via helping win large deals via a consulting-led approach and through high-impact domain-led business solutions.
The role is a future leadership role to plan and execute key strategic initiatives around Consumer Domain within the Service Line. As part of the Domain & Consulting charter being driven at the iDEAS level, we require a potential leader of tomorrow to drive Consumer Domain program management role with (a) ideation and strategy planning (b) sales transformation and enablement (c) partnership and alliances with niche domain products and platforms startups.
- The role requires the person to plan and drive the overall Domain Consulting and Platforms charter working with Practice, Platforms and SMU leaders
- Head the program office for the VP & Global Head of Consumer Domain. Work under his wings and support him to grow the practice in terms of revenue and headcount
- Support in creating business strategy, planning and execution of key initiatives for the financial year and 3-year roadmap working with Sector Domain & Consulting heads, Practice/Consulting Partners and broader service line consulting practices
- Execute key initiatives by working with diverse stakeholders (CTO, Consulting Ecosystem and SMU) and from futuristic Modernization themes across Domain and Consulting, other service lines solution alliances and product partnerships.
- Drive competency & thought leadership across the domain including external publications, Knowledge Management, Leadership blogs, Training plans, solution microsites etc.
- Effective management reporting during leadership reviews on core consulting themes and metrices. Track and drive multiple lead measures around rates, margins, geo-growth, headcount etc.
- Support and/or own diverse Strategic Initiatives like, Analyst Interactions, Advisory, M&A evaluation, SL Collaboration, Alliance charter, Innovation Center Experiences etc.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to build a strategic/industry mindset and influence business initiatives by working with senior industry/consulting leaders and their peer group. Interactions with key cross-functional stakeholders within the Practice and across Service Lines and gain mind-share
- Acquire a 360-degree view of Domain organizational strategy through Domain & Consulting across business functions like Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations, Sales Enablement, both at Practice and GBL levels.
- Experience in this role will prepare prospective candidates for future roles in sales, presales, consulting, strategy or marketing via a holistic view of how Business Units function within Wipro which is essential
- This is a future leadership role and requires an ability to quickly learn, articulate and influence diverse stakeholders, teams and themes in a matrix organization.
- High-energy, self-starter with excellent written & oral communication skills
- Stakeholder management, collaborative mindset and ability to work well in a team environment
- Problem-solver who can navigate uncertain environments and ambiguous scenarios.
- Ability to manage both the urgent (stringent timelines) and the important (strategic, long-term priorities)
- MBA with good academic background
- Work Experience between 3-8 years
Indent – 180000000000100133352021
Band – B3/C1
Location – Bangalore, India
Also Check Other Jobs:
|Govt Jobs||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
Job Code/Indent – 180000000000100133352021
How to Apply:
Send your resume to: email@example.com and mention Job code “180000000000100133352021“ in the subject line.