- Hiring Organization: Mankind Pharma
- Post Name: Marketing Executive / Sales Executive
- Industry: Pharmaceutical company
- Qualification: Bcom, BCA, Graduate, PG, MBA, BE, Btech, 10th Pass, 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 16500/- to INR 19200/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Lucknow
Mankind Pharma is an Indian pharmaceutical company, based at New Delhi. The company has products in therapeutic areas ranging from antibiotics, to gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, dermal, and erectile dysfunction medications. They are covering Industrial sectors in pharmaceuticals, medical research and laboratories domain. Mankind Pharma Ltd is a private company.
Mankind Pharma was formed in 1986. It started working as a fully integrated pharmaceutical company in 1995 with the contributions of two brothers, Ramesh C. Juneja and Rajeev Juneja. The seed capital for establishing the company was ₹50 lakhs. The company was started with 20 employees and launched in two states in the 1st year of its operation and nowadays .
In 2019, Mankind became the first Indian company and second only in the world to develop and launch Dydrogesterone, a drug used in high risk pregnancies by the brand name Dydroboon. The company acquired Magnet Labs Pvt. Ltd. to enter the antipsychotic segment in 2007. Also it acquired Longifene-an appetite stimulant for children, in January 2010 which was earlier a brand of UCB, Belgium.
We are looking to hire an experienced sales and marketing executive to help drive company sales. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
To ensure success as a sales and marketing executive, you should have strong knowledge of modern marketing techniques, a passion for sales, and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch sales and marketing executive creates strategies that align with modern consumer trends.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on rival products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website