- Hiring Organization: Mankind Pharma
- Post Name: Marketing Executive
- Industry: Pharmaceutical company
- Qualification: B-Pharma
- Salary: INR 14500/- to INR 19200/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Varanasi
Mankind Pharma is an Indian pharmaceutical company, based at New Delhi. The company has products in therapeutic areas ranging from antibiotics, to gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, dermal, and erectile dysfunction medications. They are covering Industrial sectors in pharmaceuticals, medical research and laboratories domain. Mankind Pharma Ltd is a private company.
Mankind Pharma was formed in 1986. It started working as a fully integrated pharmaceutical company in 1995 with the contributions of two brothers, Ramesh C. Juneja and Rajeev Juneja. The seed capital for establishing the company was ₹50 lakhs. The company was started with 20 employees and launched in two states in the 1st year of its operation and nowadays .
In 2019, Mankind became the first Indian company and second only in the world to develop and launch Dydrogesterone, a drug used in high risk pregnancies by the brand name Dydroboon. The company acquired Magnet Labs Pvt. Ltd. to enter the antipsychotic segment in 2007. Also it acquired Longifene-an appetite stimulant for children, in January 2010 which was earlier a brand of UCB, Belgium.
We are searching for an ambitious marketing executive to spearhead our marketing campaigns. You will be required to coordinate with staff in other departments, ensuring that each endeavor runs smoothly from inception to delivery. You should also remain up-to-date with shifts in social media use.
To ensure success as a marketing executive, you should be attuned to attitudinal changes within each target audience. Ultimately, a top-notch marketing executive will conceptualize ways in which marketing activities can be harnessed to expand our own company’s footprint.
- Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project.
- Delegating assignments to members of the graphics and advertising departments, as needed.
- Supervising employees’ work, providing direction and clarification, as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to clients’ specifications.
- Coordinating efforts to ensure that campaigns are completed.
- Adhering to time and financial restrictions.
- Tracking changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign.
- Compiling reports detailing the effects exerted by each campaign, and sharing these with clients.
- Prior experience as a marketing executive.
- Proficiency in Hootsuite.
- A thorough understanding of contemporary trends in consumerism.
- Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing.
- Strong leadership, delegation, and capacity development skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Respect for people and ideas.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website