- Hiring Organization: Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- Post Name: Sales & Marketing Executive
- Industry: Information technology company
- Qualification: MBA Marketing
- Salary: INR 50000/- to INR 70000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Mumbai
Tech Mahindra is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. Part of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has it Tech Mahindra is a US$5.2 billion company with 125,236 employees across 90 countries. The company ranked #5 in India’s IT firms and overall #47 in Fortune India 500 list for 2019. On 25 June 2013, Tech Mahindra announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam. Tech Mahindra has 973 active clients as of April 2020.
Mahindra & Mahindra started a joint venture with British Telecom in 1986 as a technology outsourcing firm. British Telecom initially had around 30 percent stake in Tech Mahindra. In December 2010, British Telecom sold 5.5 per cent of its stake in Tech Mahindra to Mahindra & Mahindra for Rs 451 crore. In August 2012, British Telecom sold 14.1 per cent of its stake to institutional investors for about Rs 1,395 crore. In December 2012, British Telecom sold its remaining 9.1 per cent (11.6 million shares) shareholding to institutional investors for a total gross cash proceeds of Rs 1,011.4 crores. This sale marked the exit of British Telecom from Tech Mahindra.
We are looking to hire an experienced sales and marketing executive to help drive company sales. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
To ensure success as a sales and marketing executive, you should have strong knowledge of modern marketing techniques, a passion for sales, and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch sales and marketing executive creates strategies that align with modern consumer trends.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on rival products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Proven work experience as a sales and marketing executive.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website