- Hiring Organization: Magicpin
- Post Name: Marketing Executive
- Industry: Computer Support and Services
- Qualification: Degree in Marketing, Sales
- Salary: INR 80000/- to INR 99000/- Per Year
- Job Experience: 1 Year
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Pune
Marketing Job in Pune: Marketing executives coordinate and oversee campaigns geared at promoting products, services, and causes. Marketing executives are adept at a variety of platforms, including print and social media.
Magicpin, magic pin is India’s #1 savings app. No exaggerations. We are on a mission to make hyper local magical. And with more than 1.5 lakh merchant partners and 5 million+ users across a dozen cities, we know a thing or two about scale.
Here’s how it works: Pin a location on the map to find the coolest people in the neighborhood and where they hang out – cafes, restaurants, trendy fashion boutiques, luxurious spas, and health clubs. Find the buzz in your locality through our user generated pictures, videos, and reviews to discover interesting people and places and get cashback/rewards for visiting those places. Yes, including your local grocery stores and pharmacies.
magic pin drives discovery that leads to business for local retailers across categories like restaurants, fashion, beauty, grocery, spa, gyms, and more. For their spending, users get rewarded in magic Points that can be used to buy more services and experiences at magic pin partner merchants (or you can magic Order from the comfort of your home!) magic Points can be earned at ALL stores in a city, and it doesn’t matter whether you pay through cash, credit/debit card or e-wallet.
- Coordinating efforts to ensure that campaigns are completed.
- Adhering to time and financial restrictions.
- Tracking changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign.
- Compiling reports detailing the effects exerted by each campaign, and sharing these with clients.
- A thorough understanding of contemporary trends in consumerism.
- Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing.
- Strong leadership, delegation, and capacity development skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Respect for people and ideas.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website