- Hiring Organization: Kan Biosys
- Post Name: Marketing Manager
- Industry: Biotechnology company
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- Salary: INR 30000/- to INR 50000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pune
Marketing Manager in Kan Biosys, Pune: We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
Kan Biosys, Agriculture is challenged by ever increasing population, which is projected to reach 9 billion. To feed this growing population, our farmers have to increase the agricultural yields by 70 to 100%. Increasing yields by doubling the fertilizers, pesticides and water may not be the answer to this problem. By doing so, we might lose our productive lands faster with huge economic implications and further damage our water bodies, air and health.
Microbes can give apt solution to this problem! Microbes and plants are intimate partners in virtually every life process. It is now that we have realized their enormous potential, which needs to be explored together with precision farming. Thus if put to proper use, microbes offer solutions to fertilizers, pesticides and maintaining soil health. They will help us achieve the ambitious goal of doubling agricultural yields in a sustainable manner.
Kan biosys has been working with microbes for over two decades. We offer advanced microbial technology from seed to harvest. An array of selective and efficient strains of microbes are formulated, using award winning and patented processes into hi-tech products.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing and Bitrix24.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website