- Hiring Organization: Assa Abloy
- Post Name: HR Operations Manager
- Industry: Manufacturing Company
- Qualification: MBA in Human Resources
- Salary: INR 100000/- to INR 900000/- Per Year
- Job Experience: 10 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pune
MBA HR Jobs in Pune: ASSA ABLOY is looking for a candidate for position- HR Operations Manager responsibilities include reviewing and approving budgets, implementing new company policies and maintaining internal HR systems. Ultimately, you will ensure our HR initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment.
Assa Abloy, Every day, we help billions of people move through a safer, more open world with ease. If you’ve ever walked through an automatic door, stayed in a hotel, or gone through passport control, you’ve probably used one of our products or services. From reliable home security to cutting-edge biometric technology for businesses, governments, airports, hospitals, schools and more, we touch every part of every day.
We have operations in over 70 countries and our people know local standards inside-out. They’re specialists in access essentials: like mechanical and digital locks, cylinders, keys, tags, security doors and automated entrances. At the same time, we are creating and embracing new technology – like biometrics, mobile security, and trusted identities. We stay at the forefront, so whatever you need, you’re in safe hands.
- Design, governance and implementation of all HR controls & effective experience across hire to retire employee lifecycle
- Ensuring compliant and error free payroll management of all entities in SAARC region
- Timely submission of global reports on periodic basis & continuously improving report formats and analysis of HR data for better decision making
- Ensuring error free and timely governance of HR document management like offer letters, induction formats, joining documents, employee file completion and statutory documentation to ensure compliance with country specific and global norms
- Ensuring smooth exit management with strict controls, documentation and clear communication ensuring a smooth experience for the employee
- Vendor Management by creating clear guidelines and reviews of all vendors and ensure timely reporting on vendor performance
- Ensuring adherence and record maintaining of HR policies like attendance, leave, retrials, social security, filing etc
- Supporting recruitment team in onboarding activities
- To take on projects to improve HR efficiency, automation of processes and error free HR operations
- To take on management of administrative activities like travel booking, housekeeping, office management etc
- Ensure to streamline payroll, compliances and HR operations in Jamnagar Plant.
- Should have high level of ownership, data orientation and eye for detail.
- Should be able to prioritize work, have strong follow up mechanism and delegate effectively.
- Mindset of continuous improvement to reduce errors, improve efficiency and ensure delightful employee experience.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Displays highest standards of work ethics, values and work discipline.
- Ability to travel extensively PAN India.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website