Executive – HR (HRD)
- Location-Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India
- Category- Human Resources
- Job Type- Full-time Permanent
- No travel required
DHL is a leading global brand in the logistics industry. DHL’s family of divisions offers an unrivalled portfolioof logistics services, ranging from national and international parcel delivery, international express, road, air and ocean transport, to industrial supply chain management. With its unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “THE logistics company for the world”.
DHL Express is a company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 & now is active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. We connect people and improve their lives. And we do it by being uncompromisingly customer-centric and delivering excellence day in and day out. By bringing people together and making life simpler – for our customers, our employees, our investors, and our society – we help make the world a better place.
DHL Express is looking for an Executive of Human Resource Department to join and lead our team. He/she will be responsible for supporting the management of the training and development framework and services that are aligned to the strategic plans of the organization and supports the DHL culture of a Learning Organization. Special focus to supplement DHL strategic intent to manage its talent pool & invest in resources accordingly.
- Role title : Executive-HRD
- Corporate/Business : DHL Express
- Department/Function : Human Resources
- Job family : EXP IN HR Development (Incl T&D)
- Reports to : Head – HRD
He/she will have to perform the following key activities:
- Head HRD:
- Assist, facilitate and ensure accurate timely reporting & delivery of all initiatives.
- Vendors/Consultants, Education Institutions, professional bodies and conference and seminar organizers:
- Liaise to provide suitable programs.
- Work closely to enhance the functions of the Training Administration System to maintain quality data and streamline administration process.
- Departmental Training Coordinators:
- Liaise to ensure high quality departmental training programs and on job training programs are organized.
- Supporting Training Management:
- Training and Development: To support training needs analysis to determine the training requirements for employees to ensure that DHL has skilled and competent staff within budget whilst ensuring the highest quality.
- Training Effectiveness: To manage the reporting and training evaluation files.
- Training Knowledge: To ensure training and develop policy and information is accessible and efficiently organized.
- Co-ordinate and communicate training programs, manage venues, co-ordinate attendees & re-charge as required.
- Induction: Co-ordinate the roll out of plan, conduct and facilitate induction programs to enable new employees to become familiar with DHL’s business, policy and culture.
- Performance Management:
- Co-ordinate, collect & report information relating to development investments requirements.
- Talent Management & Career Planning:
- Prepare presentation materials & related information for Panel Conferences & co-ordinate these events and upload required information to My Talent World (Performance Management System).
- Co-ordinate & support Graduate / Internship / Mentor programs, rotational assignments, projects along with data/records & relevant activities or promotions.
- To conduct & facilitate training sessions.
- Line Training Support:
- Line Trainers: To support the management of the line trainer program to select appropriate people, skill and monitor training standards and activities.
- To manage the training records and materials in a systematic way.
- Support the effective management of the budget through maintaining accurate records & processing services & seek opportunities to support savings.
- Information Management:
- Reporting and Records: Manage the reporting for monthly & annual HR Metrics including training investment.
- Learning Culture:
- Implement & evaluate related communication & activities (graduation ceremony, library, exhibition etc ).
- Presentation skills. (excellent)
- Facilitation and training skills. (excellent)
- Project management skills.
- Software skills. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- At least 2- 3 years of HRD experience and 4-5 years of overall HR experience, including hands-on work exposure to HRIS platforms
- MBA (mandatory)
- Certifications in specialized HR functional areas – (Preferred).
|Govt Jobs||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website