About Chassis Structures Engineering, Bangalore:
The Chassis Structures Engineering Group has the responsibilities to Develop Components and Systems like Chassis Structure, Battery Box, EV structures for ESS Installation and Module Under Cab Installation systems for all Volvo trucks Brands.
The Group responsibility covers maintenance, start cost projects and technology development, across various Products in the Volvo GTT truck ranges.
In our work we have contact with other business areas like Operations, Purchasing, After Market, Powertrain Engineering as well as Vehicle engineering colleagues in Global sites in Gothenburg, Lyon, Greensboro, Curitiba and Ageo.
In the area of EV structures, we are now looking for a Mechanical Engineer – Chassis Structures (EV) to contribute in the area of Chassis Development – Frames, Cross Members, ESS & MUC structures.
- Job for Mechanical Engineer II- Senior in Bangalore
- Cisco Fresher Jobs In Bangalore 2021 | HR Intern | MBA, PGDM |
- Java Development Software Jobs In Bangalore
- Infosys Job in Bangalore For Freshers
- Delivery Boy Jobs for 12th Pass in BangaloreAs a Engineer working with the CSETA Technology, the main deliverables are:
- Design of Frames, Cross Members and Advanced Structures as per truck market requirement
- Design of Sheet metal and Casting Complex parts.
- Work closely with supplier for development components.
- Establish a Strong Network with Global Counterparts and Cross functions.
- Strategize the More Responsibilities and Participation in the Global Projects.
- In your work, there will be frequent topics to handle with Global XFs and Suppliers around the world. It is required to establish right participation & contribution to the AE, PSRs and KM topics as well.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.E/M.E – Mechanical/Automobile Engineering with Relevant experience
- Hands on work experience in similar automotive- Chassis Structures
- Experience in heavy commercial vehicle industry will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of application of GD&T
- Competence and exposure to Volvo Tools and Processes will be an added advantage
- Have holistic view on deliverables from other interfaces to secure quality & readiness before release.
- Knowledge Chassis Equipment’s packaging, routing & development.
- Knowledge of EV structural development is an advantage
Furthermore, we consider the following qualities as being of particular importance:
- Willingness to learn and develop your own skills and abilities.
- Excellent communication, Cooperation skills. Goal oriented & Drive for Results.
- Be structured, well organized, recognize the value and importance of providing solutions with the right quality level and in time.
- You must be someone who is a team player, High on energy and is interested in working with Global Sites.
Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
How to Apply: click on apply now button to go to official website of Volvo Group to get apply