Responsible for Mechanical design and Engineering of Metrology and Blending & Transfer systems. Ensure design is in accordance with internal guidelines and customer specifications. Coordinate with E&I and Quality functional teams for equalization of interrelated work. Good knowledge of National / International standards and good engineering practices. Assists Senior Mechanical / Lead Mechanical Engineer for project tasks. Shall drive the project with respect to quality and productivity. Provide direction and guidance to Mechanical Designer for preparation of drawings and documents.
- Review of Customer specifications / inputs and identify scope
- Follow the departmental and PMO Processes
- Generate Project documents and Drawings
- Engineering Design, freeze of project basic design (Finalize P&ID, Mechanical equipment, General Arrangement Drawing and bills of materials)
- Customer Engagement which includes customer KOM, Customer Queries, resolving deviation to specifications
- Ensure Quality of the project documentation
- Prepare Enquiry Datasheet / Material Requisition (MR) for Long Lead Mechanical items.
- Sub Vendor offer review and Sub Vendor drawings/documents review
- Sub-vendor handling (follow up, design review meetings, escalations)
- Responsible for maintaining Quality records
- Monitor Mechanical work progress on project
- Perform Pre-FAT and FAT with Customer
- As Build Documentation and handover to Services
- Perform Pressure drop / Head Loss calculation, Pipe wall thickness calculation, Lifting Lug calculation, etc.
- Provide Engineering technical support to E&I, Quality, Purchasing and Project Managers
- Report project status updates, variations in scope to the Project Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of Piping, Oil and Gas, Process Industry.
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry equipment, Instruments, Piping and structural work
- Good knowledge in application of various types of meters for gas and liquids measurement, good working knowledge of ASME, ANSI, API, API MPMS, ISO & other industry standards related to Oil and Gas measurement services.
- Familiar with Piping & Structural Welding and Non-destructive testing.
- Excellent analytical skills and results oriented
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good drawing skills in AutoCAD / MicroStation
- Conversant with Microsoft Office
- Decisive, drive and ability to deliver effective and innovative solutions
- Cipla Pharma Job in Pune
- Axis Bank Job In Pune
- Infosys Job in Pune For Freshers
- Jobs for Senior Mechanical Engineer in Pune
Piping and Structural stress analysis experience would be an added advantage.
WHY EMERSON? Our Commitment to Our People We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership. Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!. Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
How to Apply: click on apply now button to go to official website of EMERSON CLIMATE TEECHNOLOGIES to get apply
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in