- Hiring Organization: Maruti Suzuki
- Post Name: Design of Factory Automation projects
- Industry: Automobile Industry
- Qualification: BE/B.TECH
- Salary: INR 10000/- to INR 90000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Mumbai
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an Indian automobile manufacturer, based in New Delhi. It was founded in 2001 and owned by the Government of India until 2003, when it was sold to the Japanese automaker Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of February 2022 Maruti Suzuki has a market share of 44.2 percent in the Indian passenger car market.
n 1982, a license and joint venture agreement (JVA) was signed between Maruti Udyog Ltd., and Suzuki of Japan. At first, Maruti Suzuki was mainly an importer of cars. In India’s closed market, Maruti received the right to import 2 fully built-up Suzuki in the first two years, and even after that, the early goal was to use only 33% indigenous parts. This upset the local manufacturers considerably. There were some concerns that the Indian market was too small to absorb the comparatively large production planned by Maruti Suzuki, with the government even considering adjusting the petrol tax and lowering the excise duty in order to boost sales. Local production commenced in December 1983 with the introduction of the SS30/SS40 Suzuki Fronte/Alto-based Maruti 800. In 1984, the Maruti Van with the same three-cylinder engine as the 800 was released and the installed capacity of the plant in Gurgaon reached 40,000 units.
In 1985, the Suzuki SJ410-based Gypsy, a 970 cc 4WD off-road vehicle, was launched. In 1986, the original 800 was replaced by an all-new model of the 796 cc hatchback Suzuki Alto (SS80) and the 100,000th vehicle was produced by the company.
As an automation engineer, you will be expected to: Identify opportunities for automation within software processes. Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality. Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software.
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation.
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions.
- Automation and robotics
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Programming and coding experience
- Project management
- Agile, cloud and DevOps
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication and leadership skills
- Experience in computer science or engineering
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website