- Hiring Organization: Cyient
- Post Name: Mechanical Engineering
- Industry: IT Service
- Qualification: Masters in refrigeration or Thermal engineering
- Salary: INR 200000/- to INR 500000/- Per Year
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Hyderabad
Mechanical Engineering jobs in Hyderabad: We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation.
To be successful as a mechanical engineer, you should be a highly creative individual with the ability to develop innovative solutions to our clients’ problems. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally.
Cyient (formerly Infotech Enterprises Limited) is an Indian multinational technology company that is focused on engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks and operations. Infotech Enterprises Ltd. was established in 1991 in Hyderabad. Infotech Enterprises was re-branded as Cyient in 2014 and was featured among the top 30 outsourcing companies in the world in 2018.
Cyient was established as Infotech Enterprises Ltd. in 1991 in Hyderabad by B. V. R. Mohan Reddy. In 1995, the company received its first ISO 9002 certification from BVQi London for its conversion services. Infotech Enterprises started its operations as a private limited to provide engineering service to global markets. It encountered a strong resistance to the very concept of engineering outsourcing, but found immediate opportunity in the GIS arena. Cyient became a public limited company in 1997, had an IPO of equity shares at ₹ 20/- per share and listed in all major stock exchanges in India. Around 1999, it signed a breakthrough contract to provide GIS conversion and consultation mapping services worth US$5.5 million to US based Analytical Surveys, Inc. Within the same year, the company acquired Cartographic Sciences from Analytical Surveys, Inc. In June 1999, the company acquired Dataview Solutions Limited, a UK based GIS Software Company. The company continued to pursue engineering services, and finally got a major breakthrough with a leading aircraft engine manufacturer in the year 2000 for engineering services.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website