- Hiring Organization: Colab Health
- Post Name: Medical Receptionist
- Industry: Health Care
- Qualification: Bachelors degree
- Salary: ZAR 5000 to ZAR 15000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pretoria
Job Description :
Medical Receptionist Jobs In Pretoria: In addition to greeting and engaging with patients, a medical receptionist also provides a wide range of administrative support for a medical office. From managing scheduling and organizing files to answering patients’ questions, medical receptionists play a vital role in the provider-patient relationship.
As you look to hire for your next opening, having a good grasp of what you need on an everyday basis is a critical first step before you can clearly communicate your needs to candidates in a job post. It can be helpful to create a list of the top 10 responsibilities of a medical receptionist in your office or even to create a medical receptionist daily checklist.
With your needs clearly identified, you can jump start the process by using this free medical receptionist job description template. With keywords and formatting that are optimized for search, it also can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Colab Health Based in the surrounding areas of Balwyn, Mont Albert and Doncaster, Colab Health Group encompasses a sense of calm and sophistication to physiotherapy, clinical Pilates and exercise physiology services. No two bodies are the same. We recognize that and approach you as the multi-faceted, complex, unique individual you are. That’s why we guide every client through a personalized journey that is tailor-made and suited to you.
We believe an environment really changes the way you connect and engage in a service. This is why we have focused on the feel and warmth of our clinic, with the result being a positive and inviting space for all to visit and feel at home.
The contemporary nature of our clinic reflects the values we stand by: to be inclusive, to work harmoniously and to inspire our community to be the best that they can be. We don’t believe in fixating on an isolated injury. Instead, we take an inclusive attitude to your health to achieve more positive and lasting results. By utilizing this approach and accessing our array of services, we help you to realist your best self and elevate your life.
- Serves patients by greeting and helping them, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts.
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding providers of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties, answering patients’ questions, and maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information, recording and collecting patient charges, controlling credit extended to patients, and filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Telephone skills
- Customer service
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Word processing
- Quality focus
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website