- Hiring Organization: MRF Tyres
- Post Name: Computer Operator
- Industry: Tyre company
- Qualification: 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation Degree Jobs or its equivalent Education
- Salary: INR 15300/- to INR 25000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Bhopal
MRF Tyres Jobs in Bhopal: We are looking for a talented computer operator to monitor and control our computer systems. As a computer operator, you will be responsible for handling the operation and maintenance of our computer systems, collaborating with the IT team, performing routine maintenance, and maintaining equipment inventories.
To ensure success as a computer operator, you should have a strong working knowledge of computer hardware and software systems, excellent problem-solving skills, and be able to work quickly in high-pressure situations. Ultimately, a top-class computer operator can set up, maintain, and troubleshoot computer systems without impeding productivity.
The MRF story is a truly fascinating one. What started as a rubber balloon factory with a funding of Rs.14, 000 way back in the 40’s is now a multibillion legacy that produces quality tires used all around India & internationally along with a presence in paints & coats, toys, motorsports and cricket training.
MRF’s origin traces back to the humble shack in Madras that housed its first makeshift toy balloon manufacturing unit set up by KM Mammen Mappillai in 1946. It was not until 1952 when it changed course and turned to tread rubber manufacturing. Thus began its glorious reign as the undisputed leader in the tread rubber industry.By the early 60’s, MRF was exporting its quality tyres to multiple countries and soon its presence was known globally in 65 different countries – with tyres rolling out of 10 facilities built across 450 acres, 5000 plus strong dealer networks and 130 different offices.
- Setting up computers and other hardware devices.
- Meeting with the IT team to determine the sequence of operations.
- Starting operations by entering computer commands.
- Monitoring error and stoppage messages.
- Correcting errors, loading paper, and adjusting equipment settings.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and software errors.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of modern operating systems, Enterprise, networking, and Office software.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website