- Hiring Organization: Accor Hotels
- Post Name: Night Manager
- Industry: Hospitality
- Qualification: High School Degree
- Salary: AED 1700 to AED 1900 Per Month
- Job Experience: 2 to 4 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Dubai
Night Manager Jobs Dubai: The manager is an employee who is responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing the operations and fiscal health of a business unit, division, department, or operating unit within an organization. The manager is responsible for overseeing and leading the work of a group of people in many instances.
Accor S.A. is a French multinational hospitality company that owns, manages and franchises hotels, resorts and vacation properties. It is the largest hospitality company in Europe, and the sixth largest worldwide.
Accor operates in 5,300 locations in over 110 countries. Its total capacity is approximately 777,714 rooms. It owns and operates brands in many segments of hospitality: Luxury (Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel), premium (MGallery, Pullman, Swissôtel), midscale (Novotel, Mercure, Adagio), and economy (ibis, hotelF1). Accor also owns companies specialized in digital hospitality and event organization, such as onefinestay, D-Edge, ResDiary, John Paul, Potel & Chabot and Wojo.
- Hiring and staffing.
- Training new employees.
- Coaching and developing existing employees.
- Dealing with performance problems and terminations.
- Supporting problem resolution and decision-making.
- Conducting timely performance evaluations.
- Translating corporate goals into functional and individual goals
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication and motivation.
- Organization and delegation.
- Forward planning and strategic thinking.
- Problem solving and decision-making.
- Commercial awareness.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in/
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website