- Hiring Organization: ASCET
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Industry: Education
- Qualification: Master’s Degree
- Salary: INR 360000/- to INR 525000/- Per Year
- Job Experience: 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Nellore
ASCET, We deliver digital services that help you solve problems, do new things and do existing things better.
We apply our engineering talent to help you develop capabilities inside your business that are founded on the right relationships between users, data, software and platforms. We call this ‘building digital muscle’.
By applying our skills across software and data engineering, new product development, advanced analytics and data science, cloud, Io and Machine Learning, we help customers strengthen their relationship with technology.
We believe that a business that is digitally empowered, capable and strong will achieve more, more quickly.
We help you explore how you use technology and why – the responsibilities you give it, how much you trust it, how far it guides you. What do you want to do next
At the heart of your business operations is a set of technology dependencies.
We’ll work with you to modern is and better control the relationships between data, software and platforms to build strong direct links with revenue, generate insight and deliver change and scale more easily.
We are searching for a well-organized, trustworthy assistant professor to join our excellent faculty. The assistant professor’s responsibilities include teaching a requisite number of classes, providing guidance and supervision to graduate students, participating in departmental meetings, and providing academic support to Professors and other faculty members. You should be able to pace your lessons and publish articles regularly.
To be successful as an assistant professor, you should thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment and be able to respond to criticism maturely. Outstanding candidates are able to learn from senior staff as well as students and are constantly expanding their subject knowledge.
Responsibility For Non Teaching Jobs in Nellore:
- Conducting research and publishing papers in academic journals.
- Representing the university at conferences and delivering presentations when necessary.
- Teaching and supervising undergraduate and graduate students.
- Providing demonstrations and supervising experiments and investigations.
- Answering questions in class or via email or telephone.
- Providing Professors and Department Heads with feedback on student progress.
- Writing proposals to secure funding for research.
- Attending faculty and departmental meetings and voicing concerns or providing suggestions for improvement.
Skills For Non Teaching Jobs in Nellore:
- Relevant academic discipline.
- Teaching experience in a university setting.
- Published works would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, observational, and problem-solving skills.
- A good record of attending conferences and academic events.
- Excellent research, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for teaching and engaging with students.
- Patience, understanding, and willingness to help.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website