- Hiring Organization: Cheran Group
- Post Name: Nursing Tutor
- Industry: Education
- Qualification: B.ED
- Salary: INR 30000/- to INR 50000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Coimbatore
Nursing Tutor Coimbatore, Cheran Group: We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
Cheran Group of Institutions strives to offer innovative and resourcefulness education. Our college establishes a clear vision that is achieved through consistent improvement, adhering to the policies and practices followed by the institution. Cheran colleges motivate students with high ethical standards to deliver quality education. We develop consistent goals with carefully sculptured planning offering a unified learning environment that meets out the criteria of the competitive world.
Our Institution imparts the contemporary learning methodology that triggers the personal development of the individual learner and adds them to the knowledge pool of the globe. Value-based education increases student demand in the corporate world.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website