- Organization Name: ICICI Bank
- Post Name: Office Executive
- Industry: Bank
- Qualification: B.Com, M.Com, Graduate , Post Graduate & MBA
- Salary: Rs.15197.00 To 43221.00 / Per month
- Job Experience: Experience & Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Kolkata
ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India. The Bank’s consolidated total assets stood at Rs. 14.76 trillion at September 30, 2020. ICICI Bank currently has a network of 5,288 branches and 13,875 ATMs across India.
ICICI Bank was originally promoted in 1994 by ICICI Limited, an Indian financial institution, and was its wholly-owned subsidiary.
ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its group companies.
ICICI Bank’s Board members include eminent individuals with a wealth of experience in international business, management consulting, banking and financial services.
All the latest, in-depth information about ICICI Bank’s financial performance and business initiatives.
Explore diverse openings with ICICI Bank.
Time and again our innovative banking services has been recognized and rewarded world over.
Catch up with ICICI Bank’s latest business and social initiatives, as well as innovative product launches.
ICICI Bank is deeply engaged in human and economic development at the national level. The Bank works closely with ICICI Foundation across diverse sectors and programs.
Catch up with ICICI Bank’s latest communication related to Acknowledgements, information on regulatory notices, banking ombudsman schemes and others.
West Bengal leading private sector bank which is ICICI Bank currently hiring for Office Executive – ICICI Bank Career 2022 in Kolkata, West Bengal, meantime refer below description to get apply for the same.
ICICI Bank Vacancy in Kolkata. ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Kolkata City. ICICI Recruitment 2022 Kolkata. Find Latest ICICI Bank Job Vacancy in Kolkata for ICICI Bank Back Office Jobs.
Bank Jobs Seekers who are searching for ICICI Careers opportunity in Kolkata West Bengal can check here Latest ICICI Bank Jobs opening Kolkata. ICICI Bank Careers portal open for various types of ICICI Bank Back Office Jobs in Kolkata. Candidates who are interested in ICICI Bank Walk in Interview Jobs in Kolkata can submit their resume for ICICI Bank Vacancy in Kolkata 2022.
ICICI bank Kolkata invites both freshers and experienced applicants for above Office & Field jobs Vacancies in Kolkata City. Candidates must have 10th Pass , 12th, graduation or post graduate in any disciplines from recognized university/Schools. As per the ICICI job description candidates must have attained prescribed age limitations. ICICI will Invited shortlisted applicants by called for further selection process of these posts. After that selected aspirants shall be placed at any ICICI Branch Kolkata West Bengal. You may get more details about latest ICICI jobs, upcoming vacancies, ICICI result, call letter, ICICI recruitment process and etc. are given in career page of ICICI.
- Manage overall banking financial, Ops & A/ c work.
- Adhere to prescribed TAT/ SLAs for trade financial products.
- Prepare KYC’s MIS and BRS Reports.
- Build relationship with customers in your area i.e. Kolkata
- Candidates should have excellent communication skill.
- Knowledge of some banking terms & process.
- Knowledge of some banking operation works.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
How to apply ICICI Bank Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online using below direct link to ICICI Bank official website below.
- You need first visit official link given in the below section.
- After clicking on submit resume option read carefully details.
- If you are have desire eligible for these vacancies in ICICI Jobs. Then fill the ICICI Bank Job Application form.
- After Submit the All eligibility Details please cross check once.
Lastly, Now you can attach your required documents with The Application form with your current photograph