- Hiring Organization: Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre
- Post Name: Receptionist
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Salary: CAD 31000 to CAD 39000 Per Year
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Barrie
Office Jobs Barrie: We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre, is a quality-driven multi-disciplinary rehabilitation company that has been proudly serving residents of Barrie, Orillia, Angus and the surrounding areas for over 33 years.
Each facility uses a functionally-oriented active treatment method to achieve its results. Our experienced health care professionals aim to deliver the best possible care.
Clinics are staffed with talented and award-winning professionals including Registered Physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Certified Athletic Therapists, Naturopathic Doctors, Sport Medicine Physicians, and Surgeons. With five trusted locations to choose from, you can always expect dedication and commitment to your health and recovery with every visit.
Sports Medicine is committed to giving back to the communities and residents of Barrie, Orillia, Angus and the surrounding areas who have supported us for over 33 years.
The staff of Sports Medicine are familiar faces on the high school football and rugby circuit, by providing a physiotherapist or athletic therapist on-site at every game to help with acute injuries, sports medicine and first aid care.
Sports Medicine began an annual tradition of sponsoring the bleachers for Thursday Night Lights football games. The portable bleachers not only provide a place for all the fans to come together and watch the high school football action but they also help to create an atmosphere that most high school athletes would only dream of, as they step onto the field to the roar of the crowds, the bright lights and the media.
A facility accredited by CARF has demonstrated an interest in and commitment to establishing and maintaining high standards of physiotherapy and rehabilitation practice. When an organization is accredited, the public is assured that you are committed to continually improving the quality of your services and your organizations focus is on service outcomes, customer feedback and satisfaction. It demonstrates that you offer a higher degree of internal quality.
In addition to its many accreditations and awards, Sports Medicine was honored to receive the Service Business Excellence Award in 2019 from the Barrie Chamber of Commerce.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website