- Hiring Organization: Oil India Limited
- Post Name: Superintending Medical Officer
- Industry: Petroleum business company
- Qualification: MD, MS
- Salary: INR 80000/- to INR 200000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Duliajan
Oil India Limited (OIL) is a fully integrated Exploration & Production company in the upstream sector, with origin dating back to the glorious year (1889) of oil discovery in India. A Navratna Company, OIL is a state-owned enterprise of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas and is the second largest national oil and gas company in India. The story of OIL traces and symbolizes the growth and development of the Indian petroleum Industry. From the discovery of the crude oil in the far east of India at Digboi, Assam in 1889 to its present status as a fully integrated National Exploration and Production company with footprints across entire E&P value chain. The company is India’s second largest National E&P Company.
Oil India Private Limited was incorporated on 18th February 1959, to expand and develop the newly discovered oil fields of Naharkatiya and Moran in the North-Eastern region of India. In 1961, it became a joint venture company of Government of India and Burmah Oil Company Limited, UK. In 1981, OIL became a wholly owned Government of India enterprise.
Medical superintendents supervise the everyday operations of healthcare facilities, such as hospitals and nursing homes. They focus on improving the quality of patient care by ensuring the facilities are well-staffed and finances well-managed.
- Tracking and Evaluating Clinical Data.
- Evaluating the Latest Medical Programs and Research.
- Planning, Implementing and Directing Clinical Services.
- Making Program Recommendations or Revisions.
- Maintaining Accurate Documentation.
- Dedication to patient safety and quality of healthcare
- Commitment to organization’s values and vision
- Ability to lead standardization of care
- Inspirational to the healthcare team
- Superb listening skills
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website