- Organization Name: Ola Cabs
- Post Name: Cab Driver and Commercial Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Qualification: 12th Pass & Above
- Salary: ₹18,000.00 – ₹28,000.00 / Monthly
- Job Experience: Experience & Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Rewa Nearby Area
Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola’s core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; India’s largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India’s youth. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India’s leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India’s largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in Dec 2010 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people.
India’s fastest-growing taxi services company OLA Cabs is currently hiring for Cab and Commercial Driver job in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, Ola is looking for fresh & energetic driver for work with the company, if you are looking for rewarding career as driver with the leading fast-growing and the largest transport Industry you can join as well as. Below is details of latest transportation or driver jobs
Responsibility for OLA Driver:
- Drop and deliver the customers to desired location (Rewa) within time
- Follow the right routes and maintain a strict time schedule to get better ride experience
- Collect payments from customers once drop at desired location.
- Get services rating and experience rating of OLA services to get better customer experience.
- Prepare, inspect and operate a delivery in Rewa on time to time .
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
- Maintain vehicle services and other maintenance for better environment (Regular Oiling, Services, Air Pressure, Brake system services, Washing)
- Keep Clean and dry the vehicle.
- Applicant must have Driving license (Yellow Badge & Clean driving record), PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Current & Permanent Address Proofs to Join OLA
- Registration is free. You should have an Android smartphone with active data connection on your SIM.
- Familiarity with GPS software.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Area Knowledge of Rewa roads and neighborhoods
- Applicant have 1 year Driving experience or more.
- Flexible in work for any timing (Day and Night)
Benefits at OLA:
- Zero Pressure Rides
- Redeemable Earnings – Daily withdrawals
- Insured Rides
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website