- Organization Name: Ola
- Post Name: Engineering
- Industry: Transport
- Qualification: B.tech/MS
- Salary: 40000 To 70000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 8+ years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Bangalore
Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola’s core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; India’s largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India’s youth. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India’s leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India’s largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit www.olacabs.com/media.
- Code, develop design, and architect features related to the existing application. We expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you ship.
- Lead from the front, when it comes to delivering high-quality work products. Serve as a mentor to the team members
- Create and define performance metrics. Ideate, innovate and hack through the existing systems to improve performance.
- Perform code reviews, set coding practices, and guidelines within the team.
- Make sense of the product specs, be nimble in getting the issues resolved. Be a thought leader.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Java/C/C++. You should understand the concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their implementation in Java/Any other Object-Oriented Language.
- Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in the principles of computer science is desired.
- Ability to write clean, modular, and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
- H/She should be able to break down and architect complex software systems. For example- Build
- Cars Availability Engine for Ola.
- Strong decision-making ability
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language & tech stack.
- Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
- Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems.
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform
- Comprehensive operational experience including, optimizations, deployments and tuning servers like apache/mysql/tomcat/solr
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum), TDD, and Continuous Integration(CI/CD) a plus.
- BTech, MTech, or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent). Or high technical acumen and rich technical experience
- Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus
- Expert level experience in building a scalable, large and complex business application
|Govt Jobs||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE –Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website