- Organization Name: Ola
- Post Name: Application Software Development
- Industry: Transport
- Qualification: B.E./M. Tech ECE/CS/Control Systems
- Salary: 40000 To 70000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 4 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Bangalore
Ola has revolutionized personal mobility by making it seamless and accessible. Today Ola is amongst the world’s leading mobility companies serving 250 million customers across 3 continents. Our electric vehicles business is the next step in our mission to move the world to sustainable mobility. We believe that India with its unique skill sets, manpower and demography, should not just lead the global movement towards electric vehicles but be the driving force that creates this change.
To accelerate this, we’re investing nearly Rs 2,400 crores to build the world’s largest two wheeler factory, which will have the capacity to manufacture over 10M electric two wheelers a year and will create over 10,000 jobs.
- Develop and maintain software components systems and their networks in C and C++.
- Design and implement software for embedded systems from requirements analysis through production and commercial deployment.
- Develop documentation including SW requirements architecture and design.
- Develop Low-Level Design Documents for finalisation of technical specifications
- Work closely with other engineering teams to ensure system functional and interface requirements are met.
- Creating Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts/Procedures for different types of Testing in SDLC
- Actively participate in design and code reviews.
- Interact with partners and suppliers in technical discussions throughout the development and deployment phases.
- Ability to work independently and provide mentoring to junior software engineers as need.
- System level expertise in Battery, Battery Management Systems
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming language.
- Proficiency with model-based design workflows in MATLAB, Simulink for code generation.
- Experience with communication protocols such as CAN(-FD), J1939, Automotive Ethernet, SPI, I2C, UART.
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems like SAFETOS, FreeRTOS, OSEK
- Comprehensive experience with Vector CAN Tools (CANalyzer, CANoe), Ethernet tools, Emulators, Debuggers, and Compilers
- Comprehensive experience with software Version Control Tools – GIT
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Agile Software Development is desired.
- Experience with industry safety standards like ISO26262
- Experience with Electric Vehicle charging infrastructure & other vehicle
|Govt Jobs||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE –Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website