- Hiring Organization: Internshala
- Post Name: English Teacher
- Industry: Education
- Qualification: B.Ed, 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 12000/- to INR 20000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Mumbai
Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure to help them get the best possible start to their careers. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where you graduate fully assured, confident, and prepared to stake a claim on your place in the world.
Language Fluent is an institution that specializes in providing professional training in foreign languages. We offer systematic and well-structured courses across a wide spectrum of foreign languages. We provide students with training from the very roots of the language to advanced modules.
Our courses are suitable for beginners as well as professionals. We provide internationally valid certifications for every foreign language that is offered at Language Fluent.
To ensure success as an English teacher, the candidate must be qualified in English as a first language. The English teacher must possess a pleasant disposition that will enhance the learning process. Ultimately, an outstanding English teacher should engage students in meaningful and fun activities, creating an environment conducive to learning.
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Must be a First language English speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website