- Hiring Organization: Wipro
- Post Name: SAP Business Analyst
- Industry: Information technology company
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, management information systems, business, finance, or in a related field preferred.
- Salary: INR 12000/- to INR 19000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Hyderabad
Opportunity for SAP BO Admin in Wipro Hyderabad: We are looking for a highly capable SAP business analyst to optimize our business processes by integrating customized SAP solutions. You will be analyzing our processes, collaborating with management on SAP integration, and overseeing the implementation of our SAP solutions.
To ensure success as a SAP business analyst, you should exhibit an in-depth knowledge of specialized business needs and extensive experience in integrating SAP processes. A top-class SAP business analyst will be someone whose SAP expertise results in optimized operational efficiency.
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 220,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
The Spirit of Wipro is the core of Wipro. These are our Values. It is about who we are. It is our character. It is reflected consistently in all our behavior. The Spirit is deeply rooted in the unchanging essence of Wipro. But it also embraces what we must aspire to be. It is the indivisible synthesis of the four values. The Spirit is a beacon. It is what gives us direction and a clear sense of purpose. It energizes us and is the touchstone for all that we do.
- Assessing business needs via business process analysis, collaboration, and observation.
- Determining how to integrate SAP software programs to enhance targeted business processes.
- Evaluating IT infrastructure and capabilities, as well as facilitating cost-effective improvements.
- Customizing existing programs and adding new programs to a single SAP-integrated platform.
- Configuring SAP solutions to ensure smooth system integration, enhanced functionalities, and user-friendly interfaces.
- Solid knowledge of relevant business processes and their integration with SAP systems.
- In-depth knowledge of the latest advancements in SAP applications.
- Superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced ability to manage projects and provide leadership.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website