- Hiring Organization: Old Navy – Oshawa Centre
- Post Name: Cashier
- Industry: Clothing Store
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: CAD 1300 to CAD 1700 Per Month
- Job Experience: 5 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Oshawa
Oshawa Centre Jobs: Cashiers work to provide customers with fast and friendly service while ensuring actuary at the sales counter. Cashiers generally take orders, ring them up on a register, collect payments and make change, and issue receipts. Cashiers are oftentimes asked to help with other tasks around the place of business during their down time. They are needed at a wide variety of places ranging from grocery stories and retail shops to restaurants and gas stations.
Cashiers must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). Aside from this, cashiers need to have great interpersonal skills in order to provide customers with great service. Additionally, the best cashiers are outgoing, friendly, detail-oriented, and comfortable moving at a fast pace.
Old Navy – Oshawa Centre, Inclusivity meant not just finding a pair of jeans that fit founder Don Fisher’s 6’4 frame, but creating a retail experience that fit for all. It meant Doris Fisher having the same equity stake in the company as her husband, back when most women weren’t expected in the building, let alone in the board room.
Explore our history of championing inclusion in the over 50 years since. We believe that when you decide that inclusion isn’t optional, not only do the gaps between us close, but a whole new world of possibilities opens. Discover how we’re weaving inclusion into everything we do for our customers, our communities, and the planet.
We have a talented executive management team focused on taking smart risks that keep us ahead of the industry to drive our people, purpose, and profits forward. Meet the leaders of Gap Inc. who are focused on driving the company forward.
- Collect cash, checks, and credit card payments from customers
- Make change accurately and efficiently
- Issue receipts to customers
- Deal with returns and refunds as necessary
- Maintain cash control over register drawer and verify amounts are correct
- Answer customer questions as they arise
- Calculate customer bills through cash register ringing
- Help with other tasks as needed including managing shelves, tracking inventory, and keeping the store clean
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 3-6 months experience handling money and working with a cashier
- Ability to read and understand instructions
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide easily and quickly
- Experience operating a cash register
- Proficient cashier and clerical skills
- Comfortable with cash handling
- Strong customer service skills
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website