- Hiring Organization: ANC Delivers
- Post Name: Owner Driver
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: High School Diploma
- Salary: AUD 4000 to AUD 20000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 2 years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Melbourne
Job Description :
Owner Truck Driver Jobs Melbourne: A Driver is a professional who drives clients around in an efficient, safe and timely manner. In addition to maintaining regular cleaning services for their vehicle as well as managing payments on time each week/monthly cycle goes by; drivers also plan routes based on road conditions.
We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments. Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
ANC Delivers These are the principles we use to navigate the business, represent our brand and conduct ourselves. We are client intimate and work in a true intellectual partnership by building bespoke (unique) and strategic distribution solutions based on transparency of information and data.
Proactive continuous improvement with our clients is the foundation for our shared success. Our view is long term and we expect to work with our clients for decades. A valuable client is one that shares ANC’s similar core values and culture, strong growth and profitability ambitions, and with whom we enjoy doing business.
Our clients have the desire and capabilities to leverage ANC’s strategy and technology, are salable and willing to work with our variable cost model. They are known and respected brands. At ANC, we build trust and partnerships on five core values.Our values and culture forms the basis of how we work every day with each other, our suppliers, our clients and our customers, and everyone else we do business with.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A high school diploma
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website