- Hiring Organization: Optimus Services
- Post Name: IT Administrator
- Industry: Business Management Consultant
- Qualification: Engineering Degree in IT
- Salary: AED 5000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 Years
- Work Hours: 4 Hours
- Employment Type: Part-time
- Location: Dubai
Part Time Computer Work From Home in Dubai: We are seeking a results-oriented IT administrator to manage our company’s computer infrastructure and supervise our IT department. You will be upgrading and installing hardware and software, performing troubleshooting to resolve IT issues, and maintaining our networks and servers.
To ensure success as an IT administrator, you should possess extensive experience in IT administration and the ability to optimize the performance of our IT infrastructure. An accomplished IT administrator will be someone whose technical expertise results in enhanced IT system efficiency across company structures.
Optimus Services, is a global management consulting, outsourcing and technology services company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across industries and business functions and enhanced global delivery model Optimus collaborates with its partners to transform them into sustainable high-performance businesses.
Our aim is to create an environment that encourages individuals to achieve their potential. At Optimus, you have the opportunity to work in your area of expertise or try one you’re interested in.
Our diverse portfolio of service offerings enables our team to experience all corners of the business and fosters a unique working environment, one that balances professionalism with a social life.
Transform business operation, enabling our clients to achieve sustainable, measurable process effectiveness and improved efficiency.
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website