- Hiring Organization: Amazon
- Post Name: Courier Delivery
- Industry: E-commerce
- Qualification: 12th pass
- Salary: INR 15000/- to INR 40000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Freshers
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: jaipur
Amazon.com, Inc. (/ˈæməzɒn/ AM-ə-zon) is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, 1994. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store. It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D). Its other subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market. Its acquisition of Whole Foods in August 2017 for US$13.4 billion substantially increased its footprint as a physical retailer.
At now Amazon India currently hiring as 2 wheeler rider in Vidhyanagar Jaipur area, ideal candidate should have excellent knowledge of delivery and e-commerce services i.e. logistics, partner delivery, customer satisfaction. meantime refer below description to get apply here for Amazon Jobs in Rajasthan.
- Deliver various items to different addresses as assigned.
- Stick to a schedule and be time-bound on the job.
- Follow the prescribed routes most convenient for delivery.
- Load and unload the vehicle as needed.
- Inspect, operate and maintain the vehicle and its cleanliness.
- High school graduate.
- Valid professional driver’s license for the required vehicle type.
- Prior experience as a delivery driver.
- Great time management and organization skills.
- Good ability to drive with no prior violations.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- Apply fast before the vacancy gets filled.
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Note: There is no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot too.