- Hiring Organization: Reliance
- Post Name: Assistant Store Manager
- Industry: Multinational conglomerate company
- Qualification: Any Graduate – Any Specialization ,Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
- Salary: INR 400000/- to INR 500000/- Per Year
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
Part Time Job in Mumbai Shopping Mall: We are looking for a confident and reliable Assistant Store Manager to support our store manager with the daily business operations. The Assistant Store Manager’s responsibilities include training staff, managing inventory, ensuring a safe, clean and aesthetically pleasing store environment, and assisting customers. You should also be able to promptly address and resolve customer complaints and any staff issues.
To be successful as an Assistant Store Manager you should have strong leadership and decision-making skills. An outstanding candidate will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Reliance Industries Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate company, headquartered in Mumbai. It has diverse businesses including energy, petrochemicals, natural gas, retail, telecommunications, mass media, and textiles. Reliance is one of the most profitable companies in India, the largest publicly traded company in India by market capitalization, and the largest company in India as measured by revenue. It is also the tenth largest employer in India with over 236,000 employees. RIL has a market capitalization of US$243 billion.
The company is ranked 155th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations. Reliance continues to be India’s largest exporter, accounting for 8% of India’s total merchandise exports and access to markets in over 100 countries. Reliance is responsible for almost 5% of the government of India’s total revenues from customs and excise duty. It is also the highest income tax payer in the private sector in India. The company has negative free cash flows.
- Assisting the store manager in all areas of daily business operations, human resources, customer service and merchandising.
- Coordinating, monitoring and reporting on daily operations.
- Recruiting, training and supervising employees.
- Managing employee schedules, conducting performance reviews and enforcing disciplinary actions.
- Monitoring and maintaining suitable store inventory levels.
- Assisting with the development of new sales and recruitment strategies.
- Ensuring the store environment complies with health and safety regulations.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Good math skills.
- Attention to detail.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website