- Hiring Organization: The Luxottica Group
- Post Name: Assistant Supply Chain Manager
- Industry: Eyewear Manufacturing
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree In Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Or Related Field.
- Salary: AED 31 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 4 to 5 Years
- Work Hours: 4 Hours
- Employment Type: Part-times
- Location: Umm Al Quwain
Part Time Jobs In Umm Al Quwain: Supply chain managers are pivotal players in the logistics planning process. They help companies identify problems as they develop, manufacture, store, and ship products. They must be able to create strategies by analyzing information and processes and present their findings.
The voice of the supply chain manager impacts all aspects of the manufacturing process. Candidates should be strong communicators who love to collaborate with others.
Supply chain management requires an understanding of accounting, legal documents, and to build lasting relationships as they increase efficiency and focus on warehouse optimization.
Luxottica Group PIVA is an Italian eyewear conglomerate and the world’s largest company in the eyewear industry. It is based in Milan, Italy.
As a vertically integrated company, Luxottica designs, manufactures, distributes and retails its eyewear brands, including LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Apex by Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical, Eyemed vision care plan, and Glasses.com. Its best known brands are Costa, Ray-Ban, Persol, Oliver Peoples and Oakley.
Luxottica also makes sunglasses and prescription frames for designer brands such as Chanel, Prada, Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Versace, Dolce and Gabbana, Michael Kors, Coach, Miu Miu and Tory Burch.
Luxottica announced a merger with Essilor. The combined entity would command more than one quarter of global value sales of eyewear. The European Commission unconditionally approved the merger of Essilor and Luxottica On 1 October 2018, the new holding company Essilor Luxottica was born, resulting in combined market capitalization of approximately $70 billion.
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
- May require experience in a related field.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website