- Hiring Organization: Claire’s
- Post Name: Supervisor
- Industry: Retail Company
- Qualification: BSc/BA in Management
- Salary: CAD 2600 to CAD 4200 Per Month
- Job Experience: 5 Years
- Work Hours: 4 Hours
- Employment Type: Part-time
- Location: Oshawa
Part Time Jobs Oshawa: We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities. The role is a complex one. He/She will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
Claire’s, Claire’s is a global brand powerhouse for self-expression, creating exclusive, curated and fun fashionable jewelry and accessories, and offering world-leading piercing services. The company operates under two brand names: Claire’s and ICING.
We operate 2,300 Claire’s stores in 17 countries throughout North America and Europe and 190 ICING stores in North America. We also sell Claire’s products in thousands of concessions locations in North America and Europe, and we have more than 300 franchised Claire’s stores, located primarily in the Middle East and South Africa.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Hire and train new employees
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Diploma/Certificate in first line management or relevant field
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website