- Hiring Organization: Paytm
- Post Name: Executive
- Industry: E-Commerce
- Qualification: 10th Pass
- Salary: INR 16500/- to INR 24600/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 1 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Surat
Paytm (a partial abbreviation for “pay through mobile”) is an Indian multinational technology company that specializes in digital payment system, e-commerce and financial services, based in Noida. Paytm is currently available in 11 Indian languages and offers online use-cases like mobile recharges, utility bill payments, travel, movies, and events bookings as well as in-store payments at grocery stores, fruits and vegetable shops, restaurants, parking, tolls, pharmacies and educational institutions with the Paytm QR code. As of 2020, Paytm is valued at US$16 billion, making it one of the highest valued fintech companies in the world.
As per the company, more than 2 crore merchants across India use their QR code payment system to accept payments directly into their bank account. The company also uses advertisements and paid promotional content to generate revenues.
An executive directs, plans, and coordinates operational activities for their organization or company and are normally responsible for devising policies and strategies to meet company goals. Executives often travel to attend meetings and conferences and visit regional, local, national, or international offices.
- Generating and following up with new business leads.
- Drawing up proposals and presenting them to prospective clients.
- Ensuring all processes are carried out in accordance with company regulations, as well as health and safety codes.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with staff as well as external clients and vendors.
- Addressing any questions or queries promptly and politely.
- Monitoring staff and operations, and drawing up strategies to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Writing up sales and performance reports, and providing training and guidance to staff members.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well with a range of individuals.
- Ability to remain focused in a fast-paced environment.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website