- Hiring Organization: Apollo Hospitals
- Post Name: Pharmacist
- Industry: Healthcare Company
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Salary: INR 17000/- to INR 30000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Freshers
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Nagpur
Pharma Jobs in Nagpur For Freshers: We are looking for a qualified pharmacist to assist customers by interpreting symptoms and providing immediate treatment or to successfully refer customers to a suitable physician. You will also prepare pharmaceuticals by reviewing and interpreting physicians’ directives and detect any therapeutic incompatibilities.
To be successful in this role you must be customer-focused and remain up to date with the latest advances in pharmaceutical science.
Apollo Hospitals, brings to your attention that persons not authorized by the Company are circulating/posting fake advertisements inviting applications from candidates for employment in the Company through e-mails and on leading job portals.
Such advertisements demanding payments through various online platforms and portals in exchange for appointments for interviews and offer letters are fraudulent and the Company categorically states that it does not entertain such practices in its recruitment process.
We urge the public not to be misled by such communications purportedly made by representatives It has been brought to our notice that some people have received emails purporting to offer money for kidney donation and misusing the name of Apollo Hospitals.
The public in general and kidney patients in particular are hereby cautioned that these are fake phishing emails and that these mails are neither sent by Apollo Hospitals nor is Apollo Hospitals involved in any such scheme.
These fraudulent and suspicious emails are only a scheme to extract payments from gullible individuals by misleading them using the names of reputed hospitals. The Apollo Hospitals transplant program is carried out in accordance with .
The Apollo Heart Institutes are regarded as one of the best heart hospitals in India, performing a multitude of treatments and procedures in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery.
The scorecard shows an unmatched record of over 1,52,000 cardiac and cardiothoracic surgeries. Apollo Hospitals has consistently led game-changing developments in healthcare by bringing to the people, the latest innovations in key medical specialties and super specialties on par with the West.
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies, such as MEDITECH and Medicare.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website