- Hiring Organization: Nuffield Health
- Post Name: Pharmacy Manager
- Industry: Healthcare company
- Qualification: A doctor of pharmacy degree (PharmD) accredited by the accreditation council for pharmacy education.
- Salary: GBP 60000 to GBP 90000 Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: London
Pharmacy Manager in Nuffield Health,London: We are looking for an efficient pharmacy manager to ensure smooth daily operations at our pharmacy. In this role, your duties will include managing prescriptions, controlling the pharmacy’s inventory, and executing supply and shipment orders. You will also be required to oversee pharmacy personnel.
To ensure success as a pharmacy manager, you should demonstrate experience in managing a pharmacy and compliance with best pharmacy practices. Pharmacy managers are qualified pharmacists with a customer-oriented approach.
Nuffield Health is the United Kingdom’s largest healthcare charity. Established in the charity operates 31 Nuffield Health Hospitals and 113 Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centers.
It is independent of the National Health Service and is constituted as a registered charity. Its objectives are to ‘advance, promote and maintain health and healthcare of all descriptions and to prevent, relieve and cure sickness and ill health of any kind, all for the public benefit.’
As a private provider, fees are charged to patients. In Nuffield Health had an annual gross income of £993 million, making it one of the five largest charities in the UK.
Nuffield Health operates 250 facilities including 31 private hospitals (29 in England, one in Glasgow, Scotland and a joint venture, Cardiff & Vale, Wales), 113 Fitness and Wellbeing Centers across the UK, and five medical centers.
- Overseeing sales assistants, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other pharmacy employees.
- Preparing drugs and executing prescription orders for collection or delivery.
- Ordering pharmacy supplies and controlling the inventory on a daily basis.
- Enforcing best practice protocols when storing prescription drugs and controlled substances.
- Verifying prescription details with the healthcare specialists who prescribed them, when required.
- Advising customers about the recommended use, dosage, and possible side-effects of medication.
- Demonstrable experience in a managerial capacity at a pharmacy.
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmacological uses and side effects of prescription drugs and controlled substances.
- Advanced knowledge of protocols regulating the safe storage of prescription drugs and controlled substances.
- Exceptional communication skills in advising customers and managing employees.
- Ability to proactively follow up any irregularities with scripts processed at the pharmacy.
- Competency in pharmacy management software, such as RxMaster Pharmacy System.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website