- Hiring Organization: VSPM’s College of Physiotherapy
- Post Name: Professor, Lecturer
- Industry: Education
- Qualification: B.ED
- Salary: INR 25000/- to INR 35000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Mumbai
VSPM’s College of Physiotherapy, The university was established on 3 June 1998 by the state Government of Maharashtra through an ordinance. The State Legislature passed the ordinance and the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences was declared open by the governor of Maharashtra on June 10, 1998. All colleges and institutions imparting education in health science in the state of Maharashtra have been affiliated to this new university under Section 6(3) of the Act.
The university was established to ensure proper and systematic instruction, teaching, training and research in modern medicine and Indian systems of medicine in the State of Maharashtra. A committee was formed in 2000 by the Government Of Maharashtra to review the progress of the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and to recommend measures for modifying its functions and responsibilities in the light of the new challenges faced by the university
We are looking for a well-organized, resourceful professor to join our excellent faculty. The professor’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, teaching a requisite number of graduate classes, assisting with the development of course material, supervising postgraduate students, regularly publishing journal articles, serving on committees, attending conferences, writing proposals for grants, delivering presentations, and handling other administrative duties.
To be successful as a professor, you should be able to balance teaching and research responsibilities. Outstanding professors are able to conduct independent research, accurately allocate resources, and provide subject-related and management advice to the faculty.
- Developing curricula and delivering course material.
- Conducting research, fieldwork, and investigations, and writing up reports.
- Publishing research, attending conferences, delivering presentations, and networking with others in the field.
- Traveling to other universities or academic settings to participate in learning opportunities and gain experience.
- Participating in committee, departmental, and faculty meetings.
- Providing training and mentoring to teaching assistants and junior lecturers.
- Reviewing methods and teaching materials and making recommendations for improvement.
- Published articles and proven experience as an academic.
- Strong teaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
- A sound understanding of and passion for subject matter.
- Willingness to work long hours, and travel frequently.
- A growth mindset and excellent networking abilities.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website