- Hiring Organization: KARUNYA CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- Post Name: Teacher
- Industry: Education
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: INR 50000/- to INR 70000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Coimbatore
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in Karunya Christian School,Tamilnadu: We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
KCS is a co-educational, residential and day school, which follows the CBSE pattern. It is situated at the foothills in the pristine and lush green environment of the Siruvani range of the western ghats, 30 kms away from Coimbatore city, which has moderate cool & pleasant climate throughout the year. It is set in a healthy environment suitable for the growth of young minds.
At Karunya Christian School, every child is given individual attention to ensure their holistic development. Many schools only meet the child’s intellectual needs. At KCS, all the needs of the child are met with understanding and appropriate care, be it physical, emotional, intellectual or spiritual.
We aspire to be a leading, innovative and high performing school for developing globally competitive and highly productive individuals with a strong foundation built on values and principles.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website