- Hiring Organization: Bandhan Bank
- Post Name: Customer Relationship Officer
- Industry: Financial Services
- Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation
- Salary: INR 2,00,000/- to INR 4,00,000/- Per Year
- Job Experience: 2 to 4 Year
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Nagpur
Bandhan Bank Ltd. is an Indian banking and financial services company, headquartered in Kolkata. Bandhan Bank is present in 34 out of 36 states and union territories of India, with 5,626 banking outlets and more than 2.51 crore customers.
The bank has mobilized deposits over ₹84,500 crore and its total advances stand at ₹87,998 crore, as on 31 December 2021.
Bandhan Bank started in 2001 as a not-for-profit enterprise providing microloans to the underprivileged sections of society. It focused on financial inclusion and women empowerment through sustainable livelihood creation. In 2006, Bandhan acquired an NBFC to scale up its microfinance activities. It turned into an NBFC-MFI to further its core objective of financial inclusion. In 2010, Bandhan was recognized as the largest MFI in the country.
On 2 April 2014, Bandhan received an in-principle approval for setting up a universal bank. On 23rd August 2015, the Reserve Bank of India granted the universal banking license to Bandhan Bank. In 2019 they acquire Gruh finance from HDFC bank. In 2020 they achieve another milestone by opening 1000th branch in 34 UTC in INDIA with over 4000 outlets. Bandhan Bank commenced operations on 23 August 2015 after Bandhan Financial Services Limited (‘BFSL’), its parent company transferred its entire micro finance business to the bank and the bank simultaneously commenced general banking activities. Its public shareholders then included International Finance Corporation; an arm of GIC, the sovereign wealth fund of Singapore; and Small Industries Development Bank of India.
The Union Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley, inaugurated the bank on 23 August 2015, in Kolkata, making Bandhan Bank the first bank to be set up in Eastern India post-Independence. The bank had significantly improved its presence in East and North East India due to shortage of other banking organizations.
Customer Relationship Officers handle the concerns of the people who buy their company’s products or services. They work to rectify issues experienced by individual customers as well as aim to improve the organization’s overall customer satisfaction ratings.
Those interested in a career as a Customer Relationship Officer should like to interact with people in various ways. For instance, Customer Relationship Officers for a bank may email existing clients to make them aware of new services or handle the phone call of someone experiencing a problem with his account. They may also greet people on the bank’s main floor to obtain a sense of their satisfaction with tellers and other personnel or make a presentation to a community group about the bank’s initiatives.
- To ensure individual level targets related to value and number of accounts are met
- To ensure targets related to third party products are met
- To ensure that the customer query are attended to and resolved in an efficient manner and within stipulated Turn Around Time (TAT)
- To ensure that complaints are resolved quickly and avoid the situation where it may get escalated
- To understand and comply with requirements of all relevant policies of the bank
- Attending to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks
- Analyzing problems in order to come up with resolutions
- Caring about customers, whose happiness can make or break a company
- Following through so customers know their concerns are taken seriously
Tools of the trade:
Customer Relationship Officers rely on several tools in order to do their job. A few of the most important include:
Feedback – Input from customers as to their likes, dislikes and satisfaction; may be in the form of numerical ratings or free response
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data – Information on customers obtained from various sources — such as the company’s website, live chat, social media and email – used to learn more about customers and what they want
Computers – To input data, create spreadsheets and keep in touch via email with others in the company and with clients
Accounts – Existing customers who do business with the company
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website