- Hiring Organization: Kale Logistics Solutions
- Post Name: Project Manager
- Industry: Software company
- Qualification: B.E./ BSC/ B. Tech/ MBA/ BBA
- Salary: INR 60000/- to INR 80000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 8 to 12 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Thane
Job Description For Project Manager in Kale Logistics Solutions, Thane:
We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
Kale Logistics was built on the platform of deep industry knowledge and technical expertise. Our grasp on the domain knowledge has made us the harbinger for many pioneering technology-driven solutions that have changed the face of our clients’ businesses. Our clients have experienced first-hand modern, scalable applications that provide advanced end-to-end functionality, improved operational visibility, better financial control and tangible cost reduction. Some of our clients have reportedly improved their productivity by as much as 70 per cent on data management. Customised MIS reports have driven our clients to achieve better control over strategic planning. Our innovative offerings have garnered us the pride of being cited in publications of KPMG as one of the top 10 innovations in Indian Logistics Industry. We have also been featured as a case study in the book written by professors of Kellogg Business School for our innovations in the Logistics industry.
Kale’s community and enterprise solutions cater to a wide network of Logistics Service Providers (LSPs) who have strengthened and improved their operational and business capabilities. Kale’s solutions help Freight Forwarders, NVOCC, LCL Consolidators, Shipping Line Agents, Stevedores, Surveyors, Container Freight Stations, Equipment Control Providers, Vessel Charterers, Custom House Agents, 3PL, Warehouse Operators, Transportation Providers, other Logistics Service Users and Airport Cargo Terminal Operators achieve faster growth, standardized processes and operational efficiencies.
Responsibility For Project Manager in Kale Logistics Solutions, Thane:
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
Skills For Project Manager in Kale Logistics Solutions, Thane:
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website