- Hiring Organization: Pawana Hospital
- Post Name: Housekeeping Supervisor
- Industry: Healthcare
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: INR 200000/- to INR 500000/- Per Year
- Job Experience: 4 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pune
Pune Hospital Vacancy: A Housekeeping Supervisor is a professional who monitors the work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure that they are providing a clean, orderly, and attractive environment for guests. They assign duties accordingly while inspecting all aspects to make sure everything meets industry standards and keeps an eye on customer satisfaction.
Pawana Hospital, is today the largest established multi-specialty hospital within the Naval Pune region. As patient is always the first priority for ‘Team Pawana’, we are working on noble principle of ‘Patient interest first’. Our aim is to provide high level quality care to the rural as well as urban masses in an affordable manner.
Pawana hospital 120 beded multispecialty hospital is close to Western express highway (1km) located at Sometime Phata and 35 km from Pune We provide round the clock facilities like Emergency and Trauma unit, ICU, CCU, NICU, Modular Operation Theaters,. Labor room, Physiotherapy, Dialysis etc
Apart from these core services we have superspeciality services in various disciplines like Cardiology (Cathlab), Cardiothoracic surgery, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Urology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Plastic & Vascular surgery, On surgery, Pediatric surgery, Spine & Joint Replacement Surgery.
In Diagnosis & Imaging sector we have 24hrs available MRI, CT Scan, Pathology lab , Microbiology Lab, USG, 2D Echo with carotid Doppler , Digital X-Ray etc.
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness.
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence.
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards.
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job.
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests.
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock including floor cleaner, bleach and rubber gloves.
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required.
- Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations.
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Excellent organizational and team management skills.
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website