- Hiring Organization: RDM Lawyers LLP
- Post Name: Receptionist
- Industry: Legal services
- Qualification: Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Salary: CAD 15 to CAD 16 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 1 Year
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Abbotsford
Receptionist Job In Abbotsford: We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
RDM Lawyers is committed to providing quality legal services to our community, guided by our core values of integrity, professionalism, and client service.
For over 50 years, RDM lawyers has been helping families, homeowners, businesses and Fraser Valley residents with all their legal needs. Located in Abbotsford, we’re a full-service law firm providing legal advice, assistance and advocacy in virtually all areas of BC law including personal injury, family law, real estate law, business law, will and estate planning, mediation services, civil litigation, employment law and estate litigation. So whether you’re starting out, starting a family, planning for the future or preparing for the unexpected in life, we’re here to help you every step of the way.
Beginning as a small firm of just three lawyers in , RDM has grown to become a firm of over 100 lawyers and staff today. Throughout it all, our philosophy hasn’t changed. We want to provide you with trusted, knowledgeable, experienced-based advice – no matter where you may be in life or in business. To achieve this, our experienced team of lawyers, legal advisors, paralegals and assistants operate with the utmost integrity, professionalism and reliability in all their internal and external activities. Our lawyers specialize in preferred areas of practice so that we can offer you the benefit of their expertise, knowledge and advice that’s unique to your individual circumstances.
We’re proud of where we live and work. We owe much of our success to the dedicated, hard-working, community-mind team of staff and lawyers who’ve helped us become trusted members of the Fraser Valley community. We return this pride and gratitude by giving back to the community through event sponsorships and other activities. A few of the community events that we support include Run For Water, Reach Gallery and the Crystal Gala.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website