- Hiring Organization: TERRA Staffing Group
- Post Name: Receptionist
- Industry: Temp agency
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Salary: USD 15 to USD 17 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Phoenix
Receptionist Job in Phoenix: We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
TERRA Staffing Group, When it comes to finding staffing solutions to your employment issues, we know you have options. We’re leading providers of general labor staffing, IT recruitment, accounting recruitment, office staffing, and industrial staffing solutions. Why should you choose TERRA? It’s simple!
We understand that in today’s competitive marketplace, people make the difference. Employees are looking for a work environment that values and rewards the talents they bring to the job. Employers are seeking talented individuals who will help turn their business goals into reality.
Although we use state-of-the-art technology tools, we know that “high tech” will never replace “high touch.” We take the time to understand not only the job seeker’s skills and experience but also their hopes and dreams. We also make sure we understand the business goals and vision of the employers we represent. We know the true opportunity they offer, the corporate culture they have built, and the traits and talents necessary to be a success in their organization. When we make a match between a job seeker’s dreams for the future and an employer’s business goals, we know we have done our job
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website