- Will be responsible for meeting sales target through Banks FOS.
- Will be responsible for maintaining relationships with all constituents in the Bank Branch
- Keeping accurate record of referrals received form all constituents in the bank branch.
- Shall adhere to agree TATs on first customer contact and follow-ups from the date of the lead being registered.
- Shall approach him/herself at least 5 new customers in the bank branch each day.
- Increasing banks customer awareness about Life Insurance solutions and achieve the targeted penetration on cross sell within the branchs customer base.
- Drive effectively the Reward and recognition programs launched for the bank staff.
- Shall train the bank staff regularly on concepts in life insurance and new product introductions.
Job Title:Relationship Associate Sales (Bancassurance Sales AXIS)
Reporting To: Senior Area Manager- Bancassurance
Location – Mumbai, Pune, Goa, Ahemdabad, Surat, Bhopal .
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Achieving Business Target milestones AFYP / Blended premium, and no. of cases.
- Relationship with Bank Branch Manager
- Effective Lead generation and meet value / number targets
- Graduate in any discipline
- Freshers are also eligible
- 1 to 2 yrs of overall exp. in sales with a minimum of 6 months work experience in the fields of Banca, Life insurance sales management, Retail bank distribution, and Channel Management and/or DSA relationship.
Salary: 1,75,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
Max Life Insurance Company Limited
‘Max Life Insurance, one of the leading non-bank promoted private life insurers, is a joint venture between Max Financial Services Ltd. and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co. Ltd. Max Financial Services Ltd. is part of the Max Group, which is a leading Indian multi-business corporation, while Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance is a member of the MS&AD Insurance Group, which is amongst the leading insurers in the world.
Max Life Insurance offers comprehensive long term savings, protection and retirement solutions through its high quality agency distribution and multi-channel distribution partners. A financially stable company with a strong track record over the last 20 years, Max Life Insurance offers superior investment expertise. Max Life Insurance has the vision ‘To be the most admired life insurance company by securing the financial future of our customers’. The company has a strong customer-centric approach focused on advice-based sales and quality service delivered through its superior human capital.
During the financial year 2018-19, Max Life achieved €˜Gross Written Premium€™ of Rs. 14,575 crore & had sum assured in force of Rs. 7,03,972 Crore. As on 31st March 2019, the Company had Rs. 62,798 crore of AUM & a share capital including reserves & surplus of Rs. 2,767 crore. The Company has nearly 35 lakh customers serviced by its 12,082 employees & 48,522 agent advisors through 269 offices across the country.