- Hiring Organization: IDFC FIRST Bank
- Post Name: Relationship Manager
- Industry: Banking
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: INR 30000/- to INR 50000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Mumbai
IDFC First Bank (formerly IDFC Bank) is an Indian private sector bank that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015, after receiving a universal banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in July 2015. It is listed on BSE and NSE.
In 2014, the Reserve Bank of India granted an in-principle approval to IDFC Limited to set up a new bank in the private sector. Following this, the IDFC Limited divested its infrastructure finance assets and liabilities to a new entity – IDFC Bank. The bank was launched through this demerger from IDFC Limited in November 2015.
IDFC Bank started operations in 19 October 2015, with 23 branches in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata. It has more than 600 branches across India till 2021. 15 branches are in settlements with a population of less than 10,000. IDFC Bank launched its 100th branch in Honnali, Karnataka, in October 2017.
In January 2018, IDFC Bank and non-banking financial company Capital First announced a merger. Shareholders of Capital First were to be issued 13.9 shares of the merged entity for every 1 share of Capital First. IDFC First Bank was founded as a new entity on December 18, 2018.
We are looking for an outgoing relationship manager to foster strong relationships with our clients. The relationship manager’s responsibilities also include seeking out new business opportunities, providing clients with knowledgeable advice, guiding their choices, promptly resolving complaints, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Researching and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Identifying clients’ needs and requirements and proposing suitable solutions.
- Providing clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website