- Hiring Organization: Roche
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization, Any Graduate
- Salary: CAD 3000 to CAD 4000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 4 to 5 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mississauga, Canada
Roche, soon expands its business activities. From 1897 to 1910, the factory in Grenzach, Germany, is enlarged and the lion’s share of manufacturing moves there. Fritz Hoffmann-La Roche and his new partner Carl Meerwein waste little time in building a network of European and overseas agents and subsidiaries. By 1914 Roche has offices in Milan, New York, St. Petersburg, and London, among others
The First World War has devastating repercussions for Roche. The German boycott of its products, Basel’s isolation from its plant in Grenzach, Germany, the loss of the company’s Russian market and assets in the revolution of 1917, and sizable foreign exchange losses combine to create a financial crisis. In response, Roche is transformed legally into a limited company. Additionally, Roche bemoans the death of founding father and visionary Fritz Hoffmann in 1920. A glimmer of hope arises with the classic study by Markus Guggenheim of biogenic amines, which enhances Roche’s standing in the scientific community.
Prepare, review, and file regulatory documents. Research and make recommendations on regulatory policy. … Evaluate compliance with regulatory policy and procedures.
- A regulatory affairs associate is in charge of learning and implementing company policies and government regulations, ensuring compliance in every aspect of the company.
- A career in regulatory affairs can be deceptively boring at the beginning. You need to push past this stage to get to the good stuff.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
- Quality Assurance.
- Analytical Testing.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website