- Hiring Organization: RBC
- Post Name: Product Analyst
- Industry: Banks & Building Society
- Qualification: Bachelor Preferred
- Salary: CAD 6000 to CAD 6500 Per Month
- Job Experience: 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Toronto, Canada
RBC, is a global financial institution with a purpose-driven, principles-led approach to delivering leading performance, and creating value for our clients and communities. Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) and its subsidiaries operate under the master brand name RBC.
We are one of Canada’s biggest banks, and among the largest in the world based on market capitalization. We have 86,000+ full- and part-time employees who serve 17 million clients in Canada, the U.S. and 27 other countries.
Product analysts perform market research and analyze market data, identifying consumer behaviors and trends. They make recommendations and provide launch strategies based on their analyses to increase firm profitability. Product analysts monitor product performance and recommend alterations to meet sales forecasts
- Performs market research and collects customer feedback.
- Evaluates products and forecasts performance.
- Provides recommendations on product launch strategies.
- Generates reports and presentations on results findings.
- Monitors product performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in product analysis.
- Proficient in MS Office and database programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent multitasking and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional time-management skills
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website