- Hiring Organization: Esteem Group
- Post Name: Sales Executive
- Industry: Construction Company
- Qualification: High school diploma/GED.
- Salary: INR 30000/- to INR 60000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Bangalore
Sales Executive in Esteem Group,Bangalore: We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
Esteem Group, It all began Four decades ago when a group of young entrepreneurs with starry eyes and ambitious hearts enthused with a zeal and courage that could scale any mountain embarked into the construction business with the setting up of a company originally christened as SNS Builders. The synergy of great ideas, innovative thinking and youthful dynamism resulted in the successful uptake and completion of about 15 projects spanning approximately 1 Million Square Feet.
Armed with new found confidence and a clear vision, the group rechristened itself as Esteem Group in the year 1995 to diversify and explore new horizons. A short span and prestigious projects like Esteem Mall, Esteem Towers and Esteem Regency established Esteem Group as a benchmark worthy of emulation in architectural design and functionality.
Esteem Group has partnered with several multinational companies to satisfy their real estate needs. Some of our esteemed clients include Flipkart, Tata Teleservices Limited, Esko, Aditya Birla Finance Limited, IBM, Amazon, Star Health & Allied Insurance Company Limited, McDonalds, Pantaloons, Arvind Brands Private Limited, Reliance Trends, Max, Jockey and many more.
Today, Esteem Group is one of Bangalore’s leading real estate developers building premier residential, commercial and retail projects. Living up to its credo of giving customers ‘A wise investment in every square foot’, Esteem Group has delivered over 2000 homes and 3 Million Square Feet in the best neighbourhoods across Bangalore.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website