- Hiring Organization: BYJU’S
- Post Name: Business Development Associate (BDA)
- Industry: Educational technology company
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 25000/- to INR 50000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Freshers
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Jaipur
BYJU’S‘ app was developed by Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd, a company which was established by Byju Raveendran, Divya Gokulnath and a group of students in 2011. Byju, an engineer by profession was coaching students in mathematics since 2006. In initial days The company focused on offering online video-based learning programs for the K-12 segment and for competitive exams. In 2012, the firm entered Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific ratings and has been present there ever since.
In August 2015, the firm launched BYJU’S: The Learning App. In 2017, they launched BYJU’S Math App for kids and BYJU’S Parent Connect app. By 2018, it had 15 million users out of which 900,000 were paid users at that time. In the same year, BYJU’S became India’s first edtech unicorn. By 2019, 60% of BYJU’S students were from non-metros and rural cities.
In July 2019, BYJU’S won the sponsorship rights for the Indian cricket team jersey.
In January 2022, the company joined Simplilearn, Unacademy, upGrad, and Vedantu to become one of the founding members of IAMAI’s India EdTech Consortium.
We are looking for an energetic business development associate to help drive our sales and grow the business. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various departments and report to the Head of Business Development.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website