- Candidates should have a Diploma OR Degree in Pharmacist or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13 April 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 3 May 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 3 May 2021.
- Written Exam Date: 23 May 2021.
- Admit Card: Update Soon.
- Candidate’s age limit should be Maximum 30 years as on 31/12/2020.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- For Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre Pay Scale 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
- For more pay scale details go to the below official notification.
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.750/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates Application Fee NiL.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply / New Registration:
- State Bank of India-SBI Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Interview/ Result:
- State Bank of India-SBI Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre you can take a print out of your Admit Card | Interview or Result from here
- Admit Card
- Interview List
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 3 May 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Get More Jobs Click Here@https://freshjobalert.in